- New tax certificate rule for NRO account holders
- New norms for NRIs at airport
- Muscat: Indian schools to change timing
- New Indian passport Collection/ service centers in Oman
- Oman: Indian Passport fees increased
- Oman: Proper documents important for early repatriation of bodies
- Indian expatriates urged to get their documents attested
- Muscat: Indian School admissions online
- Royal Opera House, Muscat
- System to track schoolchildren
- Guinness Book: World’s largest soccer ball made in the Sultanate
- Dosapati is new ISWK principal
- Pakistanis urged to renew passports
- Oman salutes His Majesty on 42nd National Day
- Red alert as vehicle thefts go up to 584
- Oman key player in war against malaria'
- Sonu Nigam Live in Muscat on Dec 13
- 5 awards for Indian film shot in Oman
flag in loyalty march for HM in Sohar
OMAN : Expats need not visit civil status office to renew Resident cards
Now Easier for Indian workers to get passport, visa services
Indian Embassy, Oman Consular Services outsourced to third party
Indian Embassy begins NRI registrations in Oman
Guidelines for death cases in Oman for Indian Citizens
Major Indian Companies in Oman
ISG student wins photography award
Indian School Jalan’s new school building inaugurated
Sponsors sore over fake charges
Omantel to provide free Internet to social ... - TimesofOman.com
Nawras launches 3-month free home broadband for teachers and students
It’s time to watch turtles nesting!
World’s largest mosaic portrait of HM launched
Abdulaziz al Jahdhami - MUSCAT — Sablat Oman, the prime network in the
Sultanate, launched the world’s largest marble mosaic portrait of His
Majesty Sultan Qaboos yesterday at the Wave Muscat.
Most of the 128,274 stones used for the 8X5 metre portrait originate from different mountains and sea beds of Oman.
Sablat Oman came up with the concept of presenting His Majesty Sultan Qaboos on his 40th accession day with totally hand-made marble mosaic portrait.
This portrait made an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest single portrait in the world. The stones mosaic portrait was designed by two designing companies; Ka Design of UK and Bramko Bahrain. The photograph of His Majesty to be depicted in the mosaic stones was carefully chosen by the team from different photos taken by His Majesty’s personal photographer Mohammed Mustafa.
The cermony was held under the auspices of Sayyid Abdulla bin Hamad al Busaidy, Chairman of State Audit Institution. The selected photo of His Majesty in a simple dress reflected His Majesty’s true character and humbleness. This grand project was completed within 120 days. Commenting on the project, Sayyid Abdulla al Busaidy said: “It is really a great project initiated by a group of Omani youths. In fact it is a gift of love to the man of love and justice.”
Today's Headlines From