Article page |
Health page |
Regardless of how much you have studied, it is possible that your exam performance may not reflect your hard work. Here we want to give you a few tips to maximise your performance on the day of the exam.
1. Wake up early so that you do not need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
2. Check the subject, venue and time of the exam to make sure that you have not confused
3. Have a balanced breakfast
4. Before leaving home, check that you have everything that you will need – ID, Hall ticket if any, spare pen, pencil, rubber
5. Head to the exam with plenty of time. A lot of unexpected events can happen on your way
6. Go to the toilet before the exam starts. Exams can be quite long and there is no time to waste.
7. Remember to write your name on the exam paper.
8. Read all the questions carefully before starting and quickly plan how much time to allocate to each.
9. Start answering the questions that you feel most confident about. There is no need to answer the questions in order.
10. Leave any questions that you are unsure about for the end.
11. Don’t be afraid to ask the examiner if you are not clear on a question.
12. Use every minute of the exam and if you have time left, review your answers before handing back the paper.Stay calm, you have done your homework & nothing to fear!
( Courtesy: www.Examtime.com )